Services‎ > ‎

Animal Warden

Animal Warden: Sue Kulinski

Phone: (262) 895-6266

Fax: (262)-895-6601

Address: 6419 Heg Park Road, Wind Lake, Wisconsin 53185

To report a lost or stray pet

Call Sue at (262) 895-6266 or

If Sue is unavailable call Racine County Dispatch @ (262) 534-5166 and they will contact WI Humane Society-Racine Campus.

Dog License
Spayed & Neutered $10.00
Unaltered Dogs $15.00
(Late fee (after April 1) $5.00

State Statute dictates that all dogs 5 months and older must be licensed by April 1 of each year. A Certificate of Rabies vaccination must be presented at time of licensing. Dog licenses are issued during regular Clerk’s Office hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00pm. You may also mail the rabies vaccination certificate (or use the drop box in front of the town hall) along with a self addressed stamped envelope to 6419 Heg Park Rd, Wind Lake, WI 53185 and the license will be promptly mailed back to you. Per local ordinance, failure to license may result in a fine up to $250.00. PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LICENSE YOUR DOG.

Cat License
Cats are currently not required to be licensed in the town.